POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Casette Tapes : Casette Tapes Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Casette Tapes
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 25 Sep 2004 13:44:31
Message: <4155ae7f@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I began this project 12 days ago and it turned out fairly well I think, so I
would like to share it with you all. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

It seems that I have a fondness for small, shiny, plastic things. But there
is not much concept behind my images, except I strive for beauty and
photo-realism (usually). I'm trying to come up with some bigger ideas and
personal designs, but they certainly take more time.

Regards,
Hugo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: